There’s something magical about this lemon grilled chicken recipe. It has to do with the combination of herbs and spices, with the lemon juice and white wine. And what’s great is that you probably have most of these things at home in your fridge right now. This makes it easy to keep chicken breasts in your freezer for nights when you need to throw something together quickly.
Lemon Grilled Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp dried parsley
1. Set an outdoor grill to preheat, for medium-high heat. Lightly oil the grate. (You can also use a grill pan.)
2. While the grill is preheating, whisk lemon juice and white wine together. Set chicken to marinate.
3. Once the grill is at temperature, remove chicken from the marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Drizzle chicken with extra virgin olive oil, then sprinkle with onion powder, black pepper, garlic salt and parsley.
4. Cook on the prepared grill 10 to 15 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.