Whether you’re having a dinner party or a simple meal for four, you’ll find this lamb recipe makes for a quick and easy as well as impressive meal. Pair the lamb with mashed cannellini beans and wilted greens or peas plus a side of fingerling potatoes.
Lamb Leg Steaks with Garlic and Rosemary
- 1 lb lamb leg steaks
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and peeled
- a handful of fresh rosemary, leaves picked and finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- half the zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
1. Mix garlic through lemon juice in a bowl. Add the lamb steaks. Let sit for 10 minutes.
2. If cooking your steaks on the cook top (you can also grill the lamb), heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Then add a little extra virgin olive oil. Once the oil is hot, cook the marinated lamb steaks 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until golden. Serve warm.