Want to impress your family with this super easy pork dish? The recipe’s so simple, you’ll get it on the table in just 20 minutes. Serve with sautéed greens and a yukon gold mashed potatoes or wild rice.
Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Rosemary Balsamic Reduction
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 large pinch of sugar
- 1 palmful fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- cooking spray
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb), cut in 1 inch slices
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a small saucepan that’s been heated over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic and saute 2 minutes. Add vinegar, sugar, rosemary and mustard. Cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced to about ½ cup.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place pork in pan and cook 2 minutes on each side. Add balsamic reduction and cook 1 minute, turning pork to coat.
3. Remove from pan and let rest 5 to 10 minutes before serving.